Silver Moraine all the world you roam turns you into stone
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
it was as if she could read his mind. "you're telling me," he said wryly, his tone not altogether humorous. how many times had he been kind to someone, only to have it thrown back in his face? it was beginning to be a habit--and a bad one, at that. he turned away, checking on her wounds and hiding the frown that had crept over his maw.

the bleeding was slowing. not stopped completely, but it had slowed significantly from when he'd first arrived. better now than never, he thought. adi looked back at her, having mastered his expression once more into something more akin to pleasantry.

"nonsense," adi said brusquely, addressing the last few comments that had almost--but not quite--escaped him. he jerked his head over toward the maplewood, looking back at her with a question in his eyes. "i think you're set to travel, at least a little ways. lean on me, and we'll get you back to my pack's territory?"
Messages In This Thread
all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 15, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 15, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 16, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 16, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 16, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 17, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 18, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 18, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 19, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Aditya - September 19, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: all the world you roam turns you into stone - by Alessia - September 19, 2018, 10:20 PM