Ravenshook Cliffs compelled to write with aching fearful hands
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
He supposed that made sense, though these days he seemed to prefer the near coastal regions over the forests and mountain climes of where he had been born. Perhaps it was because the change of scenery offered a challenge that he took enjoyment in, or maybe it was tied back to something much deeper, much more rooted in the tangles of his subconscious. He nodded in a newfound understanding all the same—it really did make sense when he spared a thought for it.

”Not a problem,” he rejoined. ”I suppose one can't go wrong with wanting to seek creature comforts of home. I won't hold you up if you want to start covering ground to get there, but safe travels.” Determination could carry his counterpart a fair ways there before daylight burnt out completely; the lack thereof in Dirge would keep him along the coast until he grew weary of it.
Messages In This Thread
compelled to write with aching fearful hands - by Dirge - September 19, 2018, 12:44 AM
RE: compelled to write with aching fearful hands - by Dirge - November 02, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: compelled to write with aching fearful hands - by Dirge - November 22, 2018, 04:24 PM