Dragoncrest Cliffs If we jump together, at least we can swim.
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Dacio didn’t seem too terribly thrilled to get their parents involved, but Sequoia could not understand why. Parents were there to help. They were family. Family was supposed to help one another, no matter the circumstances. And sure, Dalia hadn’t really held up to her end of the deal, but that was her own doing. The Goufa still did not understand why she had gone away, and it was unlikely she ever would.

She’s at least missing the cool one, Sequoia said with a playful smirk, then batted at Dacio. That’s me! As young as she was, she could only stay sullen and sad for so long before her childishness took over. Wanna help me find a place for this feather? I’ll bet there’s a good spot in the den somewhere. She picked it up and beckoned her brother to follow her back there.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Dacio - September 23, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Sequoia - September 23, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Dacio - September 23, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Sequoia - September 24, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Dacio - October 13, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Dacio - November 02, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Sequoia - November 03, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Dacio - November 25, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: If we jump together, at least we can swim. - by Sequoia - November 27, 2018, 12:42 PM