The Sentinels and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Cats? He hung on her exasperated note for a moment, wondering. The feline sort was certainly not to be trifled with and he was no stranger to their predatory existence. It had not been long ago that such a feline had stalked him through tall brush; he could see why such a thing was unsettling. And sickness to boot? How troublesome.

The thought of suggesting they come to the weald also crossed his mind, but he discarded it. It had been difficult to amass much of anything, so trying to sway an entire group seemed egoistical rather than confident. Besides, he reasoned, he needed a distraction. The quietude and frustration were exactly why he did not find himself safely within the confines of the thick forest. Meeting her gaze once again, he draw a wan smile to his face.

”Well, you've found me,” he murmured. He had hoped in some ways their paths would cross again. ”Seeing as I have nothing better to do, I suppose you have me at your disposal for now. Perhaps we could search along the coast for somewhere suitable for your pack?” Unless of course, she had better ideas.
Messages In This Thread
and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 26, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - September 26, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - September 28, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Dirge - October 28, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 01, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: and the malaprops make me wanna fucking scream - by Lily - November 21, 2018, 11:31 PM