Broken Boulder i believe in symmetry
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
thought these two should have a thread proper ❤

health slowly rewrites his fevered limbs. time still goes by strangely, too fast and too slow for him to get a grasp on it -- frustrating for the historian, who endlessly rearticulates himself through narrative histories. death's presence no longer lingers, though, so he will take what he can get.

still peaky, but sturdy in step, delight wanders across the territory. he finds himself disposing of the handful of remaining cat carcasses, leaving shallow graves throughout the sanctuary like a dirt-made timeline. his daughters are gone.

his daughters! it has been enough days for him to realise. though whether they have fled to be with their mother or something else -- or something worse -- he should look for them, he should. but he has not. perhaps he is truly, uniquely, terribly suited to fatherhood.

(but then again, he never wanted to be a father, now did he)

delight's path is interrupted by olive ahead of him, forcing him out of his thoughts. he watches her through a haze, dimly registering her behavior -- he's seen enough plant-types in his time to understand, now, the strange cataloging of flora. 

"olive," the chancellor calls softly, suddenly seized on by the desire for companionship -- not from alarian or seabreeze and their well-meaning worries. he's not yet had the chance to spend any time with seabreeze's -- partner? -- he can focus on that, and put everything else out of mind, for now. for now.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
i believe in symmetry - by Olive - October 03, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - October 06, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Olive - October 09, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - October 16, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Olive - October 23, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: i believe in symmetry - by Olive - November 03, 2018, 08:20 PM