Heron Lake Plateau i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
here the dumb bitch came. 

tegan was in the area doing fuckass shit (napping) when towhee called. fuck, he wanted to be napping so hard rn. SO BADLY. but fine, duty calls-- tegan did say he wanted to start being held accountable... is that what he said? damn he couldn't remember. he just wanted his word to count, is all. maybe this was part of that.

he stumbled a little bit of the way, struggling to properly wake himself up, but by the time he arrived he was upright and alert-- save for a quick yawn, which his jaws parted wildly for after he head butted towhee in greeting. his mouth snapped shut and he did a lil shake. okay, down to business. "sup, tow-- hey rory," he added, nodding to his apprentice with a wave of his tail. and then he waited to be told 'sup.
Messages In This Thread
i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Tegan - October 10, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: i'm winning so they had to dump the gatorade - by Bat - October 10, 2018, 03:54 PM