Blacktail Deer Plateau So consumed by all this hurt
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She didn't hear him approach. She didn't look up, so consumed was she by the utter hatred of herself.

She flinched at the warmth that wrapped around her, shuddering in response. A heartbeat passed and she recognized the scent of her mate. 

Liri didn't withdraw but neither did she lean into his touch. She curled further into herself - shielding her face from him as she struggled to compose herself. When at last her sobs had died into only a faint headache and a hollow feeling had settled in her chest, she wiped her face discreetly and rose. 

The sylph turned her back on him, setting by the stream and staring down at her reflection once more. Disgust filled her. 

"I knew she was ambitious but to go after you," Liri murmured, her head shaking. 

Grezig had proven her suspicions. Liri would not bother her - if only because she could not explain it to the rest of them. But the Beta was no longer trustworthy to the leader, not if she was willing to proposition her husband. 

"What do you want Kavik? Cause it's obviously not me," she asked him with a sigh, her eyes closing. 

Why would he? They were right about her. It didn't matter that she hadn't asked for these scars, it never mattered. The world would always just see a damaged woman, a burden. Had she really been that blind, to believe that someone like Kavik would love her? Of course, he would want to fuck Grezig, she thought to herself viciously, punishing herself. 

She isn't broken.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 02:44 PM