The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It was some time less than a full day before Treason and Terance were supposed to head out.  Could be as few as a couple hours, but who freaking knows.  Time is weird and this is RP.  Anyway.  She was taking it easy today -- there'd be enough walking over the next few days that she wasn't keen on adding unneeded walking to the list.  Though that meant that she wasn't going to do her usual patrol, that didn't mean Treason was just gonna sit around the whole day.  That would be boring.

It wasn't like Treason ever proved to be much of a good person to talk to when traveling -- they'd been carrying things on the way there and on the way back she was just her usually oh so social self.  They'd certainly traded names on the trip, but any conversation beyond that was probably stifled by her usual behavior.  So, as she spotted the male alongside the water, she said, Rueger.  Then approached to take a drink.  First thing's first, after all.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Arbiter - October 15, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM