The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Treason hadn't exactly gone and made friends with any of the newer members.  Perhaps that was a bad thing given her duties to come, but as it were, she figured things would work themselves out.  She'd spent a good chunk of time over the last month or two off elsewhere making sure that her own health kept up despite the lack of prey, so that hadn't helped any either.  She didn't bring anyone on her escapades, she just did what she felt needed to be done because in the end theoretically it benefited her (and the pack, by proxy).  Okay, sure she sometimes brought something back but it was mostly for selfish reasons and she hadn't wanted to share.

Of all the non-founding members lurking around, Rueger at least she could identify, which was better than some of the others.  It was probably a good idea if the beta-to-be made a vague attempt at attempting to be amiable before her title became official.  Once she was done and had licked the droplets of water off her maw, she replied, Ready for this move to happen.  I don't like waiting.  And given the subtle expression akin to eating something foul, she was probably near her limits of patience.  You ready?  To walk all the way back again and then some, but at least this time not carrying a giant pelt.  Yay, walking!
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Arbiter - October 16, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM