The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Treason was actually pretty apathetic to the whole thing when it came right down to it.  It hadn't been her choice and now that she was nearing having some say in things, it didn't even matter.  The only way for her to become beta was for the pack to move or Wraen might have second thoughts.  Still, that wasn't the thing that bugged her.  Feels like it's dragged on forever since someone first suggested it.  Either move or don't, but no more dragging it out.

Yeah, out of the options available, it didn't seem like the worst of choices.  They could go settle right up next to Moonspear, I'm sure that would go well.  Just snuggle on up to whatever bizarre cult had developed,  Curious to see what will be a problem though.  Every place has at least one.  If here was not as sustainable for larger numbers, maybe where we're going to has bears or something.  That was the reality of it all.  Nowhere was perfect, places were just less bad than others.  Hopefully it will be something easy to work around.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Arbiter - October 17, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM