The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Yeah, she was being a good poster child for general impatience. Pretty much. It just makes everything awkward for that last bit of time.  She wasn't sure what part bugged her the most.

She did scoff a moment at the thought then she had a thought that cut into her vaguely amused expression -- it didn't exactly soften but it definitely shifted slightly as something came to mind.  Something she didn't seem to be sharing.  Really though, if her plans came to pass, it might not be necessary, but may be useful.  Something to ponder.  She filed it away, continuing on.  Hopefully so. I'm not as sure how some of the other newer members deal with travel, but the fact that this pack was recently unknown to them will bode well for whatever unknowns are found at the other end.  Or at least that seemed logically sound to her.

Once things settle, are you the sort who has goals in mind?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Arbiter - October 18, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM