The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Honestly, he didn't fit what she thought of as a soldier.  Treason briefly looked him over once again, from head to tail.  Mostly it was his attitude -- too jovial, too ordinarily kind.  Until he proved otherwise, perhaps Treason would see him as one claiming a title that wasn't earned.  The mercenary title was more fitting, more casual.  Maybe some scenario would arise where he did actually proved that he deserved the respect that Treason attached to the word, but for now she'd be impassive about the whole thing.

Mm.  I'll be beta once the move happens so will have to do those duties, but beyond that all of my plans are for after winter is gone. She rolled a shoulder in a shrug, So, plenty of time to make them happen.  But again she didn't mention specifics -- if he wasn't curious, she was fine to keep him out of it.  Part of this was because she felt it didn't necessarily reflect as well on her as it might on someone more... ordinary.  Then again, nobody else really needed to know until closer to the date either.  Either it would happen or it would not but she didn't want anyone to start interfering in ways she didn't expect.  Other wolves were unpredictable enough.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Arbiter - October 27, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM