The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Wraen apparently isn't going to be joining us.  She shrugged, not really sure why it was that was going to be the case but hell, it benefited Treason in the end so she wasn't going to go out of her way to prevent it from happening.  Being given the lazy route was fine with her.

The other question was how much did she want to give him?  Eh.  At the very least she'd get to find out if it piqued his interest or not.  Perhaps that would be a better way to judge.  I expect to train additional soldiers for the pack.  But since Rannoch and Liffey don't want that life for their children...  I'm sure there will be others.  It would have been a much better use of the illegitimate litters from this past year, it was just unfortunate that they were dragged off before Treason could find out if they could be useful.  Instead, the whole lot of them would remain leeches forever, never able to fix their earned titles.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Arbiter - November 03, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM