Blacktail Deer Plateau where the world ends is where you must begin
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig stared at the hare that was tossed and landed between her paws. She stared without seeing it for a few seconds too long and then shook herself out of her thoughts once again. Illidan admitted that he had almost forgotten, but her question at that was… what had he almost forgotten? His family… or the fact that she was going to go look for them? There was a huge and crucial difference there but she didn’t even feel like getting into it. She had too much shit on her own plate right then to care much about her adoptive son’s strange relationship to his parents and siblings. Regardless of how he felt about them she would still go look for them, even if now it was because she was in love with Kavik and needed a reason to get the hell out of dodge for a while.

’I would go with you, but the numbers are small here and Kavik could use the help keeping the territory protected.’

“Kavik could use the help,” she muttered, repeating the boy’s words. She snorted, now angry at him, as well. Angry at him, and Liri, and most of all, herself. “Yes. Well. It is good of you to make yourself useful to the pack. I am… glad that you seem to be settling down into this life.” She wasn’t sure what else to say, honestly, and was too irritated at her emotions to focus on the boy the way she normally did. A heavy sigh escaped her, which she did not try to explain. Instead she went back to sulkily staring at the hare between her paws.

Editing a quick ending cos I'm trying to clean out my threadlog! <3

In the end, she asked him if he could give her any information about his family, but he didn't give her much. She supposed that couldn't be helped. She would just have to get lucky out on her search. She thanked him for the hare and then picked it up to go eat it somewhere else and contemplate the journey to come.
Messages In This Thread
where the world ends is where you must begin - by Illidan - October 12, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: where the world ends is where you must begin - by RIP Grezig - October 30, 2018, 06:20 PM