Lost Creek Hollow i heard he lives down a river somewhere
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
this is forward dated ONE WEEK from now, for October 21st, to allow users to establish a timeline between the leaving and arrival date.
this is sunspire's arrival to lost creek hollow! welcome home, wolves! <3 @Rannoch @Liffey @Treason @Wraen @Maia @Rueger @Malice @Hyacinth @Coelho @Breccan @Deshyr @Pyro @Cassiopeia @Witchbaby @Remi @Wisp @Nara 

rannoch had called out as soon as they were in earshot. terance and treason trekked to meet the rest of the pack halfway, greeting their fellow packmates within the borders that they had been marking. so this was home. soon enough, sunspire would be entirely settled into a pack called an entirely different name. it was nerve-wracking, sure, but terance was ready for another fresh start. the hollow would provide for him what sunspire once had.

he looked around to his subordinates, gaze resting on his sister. with a heavy heart, terance began his announcement: "many of you know that wraen will be stepping down and taking her leave from our ranks--" he paused to let the wolves take that in, hoping wraen had told everyone by now, and if she hadn't... well, cats outta the bag. he continued, "treason will be taking her spot beside me as beta of the hollow." and then with a broad roll of his shoulders, terance tacked on one last thing, "welcome home-- make yourself comfortable, make sure we start filling caches and marking borders as soon as we can." his gaze scanned the clearing once more-- if there were any interjections about treason he'd hear them out (but not really, terance was too stubborn to change his mind about his pick of partners), and then revealed a small smirk.

and without any further delay, terance glanced at rannoch, who took over from there, tilting his head back and howling the song of the pack. moments after, terance followed, and soon enough, the rest of the pack.
Messages In This Thread
i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Terance - October 15, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Arbiter - October 15, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Rueger - October 16, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Maia - October 16, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Breccan - October 17, 2018, 11:58 AM