Blackfeather Woods i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
@Llewellyn and tegan travelled through the mountains with... some hardship. tegan did not like the mountains. in fact, he always opted to go around them. but that just wasn't an option, they needed to get to black feather ASAP. and if that meant tegan had to drag himself up a fuckin mountain, so be it. but boy was he fuckin rekt by the time they got there. they took some breaks, naturally, but tegan's legs were t i r e d. if he didn't have the nicest fuckin ass in the whole wide world by the time he returned (with ceara!!!!!) he was gonna sue. 

sure enough, tegan found hints of her scent the closer they got, and when they reached the well marked borders, the blackthorn yearling was positive she was in there somewhere. and... he could've sworn that he scented ... no way it could've been fucking @Mou. (fucking screech, but for tags sake it says mou). if he got whiffs of that guy, chances were that ceara wasn't even in there-- and his stupid nose was playing tricks on him. 

fuck. 

tegan gave his traveling companion a look, unsure of what to do here. and then, uneasily, he tilted his head back and called for @Ceara. what a fuckin dumb thing to do... but, whatever, tegan alerted ceara that he was there. along with every other blackfeather wolf ever.
Messages In This Thread
i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete - by Tegan - October 21, 2018, 09:02 PM