Moonspear I make the moves up as I go
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She smiled at Hydra's first statement. Yeah, I know your sister is healer as well, but I wanted to make sure I had enough stored for winter just in case. You can never over prepare winter, she answered. She had been glad to keep so busy, it helped her familiarize herself with the territory and gave her an outlet for all of her energy she would have used wandering before joining Moonspear. 

The beta then asked about where she had learned her healing knowledge. My mom taught me a lot before I left; I was her apprentice, she started, the familiar twinge of sadness forming in her chest like it always did when she talked about her family. She missed them, but she did what she needed to do, and she had no regrets. I learned even more during my time as a lone wolf over the the summer and fall, she added, smile returning to her face. Being on my own taught me a lot of things. Some were learned the hard way, of course. It was certainly an enlightening experience, and she was incredibly thankful to have been able to wander for as long as she did. She would miss it, but she was already remembering why she liked pack life so much, so she figured once it warmed up, she would wander periodically to get her fix but be glad she had a safe home to come back to.
Messages In This Thread
I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - October 24, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Hydra - October 27, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - October 31, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - November 07, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Hydra - December 01, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: I make the moves up as I go - by Speedy - December 05, 2018, 01:44 AM