Blackfeather Woods I just needed a little off the top.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
Eff youh ah here to kell me, 'den kell me, Tee-gren.

it was this sentence that sent tegan spiraling. imagine. tegan went home with screech's ugly head. his fucking neck, snapped. it wasn't niamh or towhee or colt who had avenged raven. who had avenged moonspear. who had avenged the redhawks. no. 

it was tegan.

tegan wobbled where he stood, the blood pounding in his ears. screech spoke again, about towhee this time. there was a rush of blood from his head-- or too his head, i dunno, tegan wasn't a fucking scientist-- and then he regained his balance. he straightened, stiff and balanced, replaying what screech had just said in his head.

towhee tried. hah! tried! not that this was the moment to get gloaty, but towhee had fucking botched her moment. and here tegan was, standing before a weak and defeated screech, with the opportunity to finish this. once and for all. kill screech. avenge his family. avenge their allies. he wouldn't live in the shadow of his immaturity any longer. wolves would take him seriously. he would be respected. this was his chance.

kill screech. 

his lips pulled back again, a dark snarl ripping from his throat. but this time, tegan didn't whip profanities his way-- no. tegan just lunged, again, for the throat.
Messages In This Thread
I just needed a little off the top. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 28, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 30, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: I just needed a little off the top. - by Tegan - October 30, 2018, 05:44 PM