Duskfire Glacier Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Tilting his head to the side, Siarut gave Uki a tired smile. He hadn't known her inner struggles, once more he added this to his failings as a leader and a brother. The recent days hadn't been kind to his ego, as he struggled to find his way through the anger and the resentment that followed him everywhere. "The fault is not your's Uki." Shaking his head, he let his gaze drop from her form to his paws. "It was mine."

"This family is all I have ever known." Siarut found the words tumbling from his mouth, "I hadn't realized how different we truly were until having spent some time within the Wilds." Lifting his head he regained his sight on the pale woman alongside him. "We are so closed off in our own ways, that sometimes, often," he conceded, "we forget how to let others in."

The smile had yet to leave his face, simply accepting the fact that his family was difficult. "But despite all that, you have a place here. Even if it didn't feel like it, you have had a place here since you followed me home. Being part of this family isn't easy, it's rather difficult. But we are stronger for it. Our bond, stronger than most." A slow nod added to his confirmation.

"I am not a good person, there are no good people. There is no deserving or undeserving. There is just us. You and me, and everyone here in the glacier. We are all a family." His gaze matched her's, his olive orbs focused on her silver. "And you my dear sister, are an important part of our lives." He reconfirmed there discovered relation, he was glad to finally be accepted as her brother.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes - by Uki - October 29, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Cause you could see yourself trapped in my eyes - by Siarut - November 19, 2018, 12:35 AM