Lost Creek Hollow i'm not, what you think you can see
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Terance was floundering a little, but Treason wasn't sure how much of that was normal and how much went beyond it.  She wasn't exactly an empath -- far from it.  But did it make sense?  Eh.  Kinda.  A slight flick of her head.  It existed at least.

Time, though, was a much easier to nail down thing.  She nodded and got a somewhat thoughtful look, trying to work out just how things might have been.  If they'd been in this pack for slowly-approaching a year and he'd spent a similar amount of time before that previously...   Was much of that was doing things in service to him, not for yourself?  'How long since you did something just because you damn well pleased and didn't regret it in the morning?'  Bluntly phrased questions, yes, but such was Treason.  She could imagine that a wolf might lose some bit of themselves if the one they were dedicated to in one way or another suddenly wasn't in a position to be treated that way.  Treason herself had no such problem -- she was far too greedy a creature to be that way for long.

Either way, the stuff about the meeting all sounded good.  And as long as she didn't have to go over to deal with the Fools, then whatever.  Stuff would get dealt with.  Then there was the troublemaker she mentioned.  Dark brownish-black woman who called herself Tashkent.  Sounds like she's got a few family members lurking around out there too, and I assume they're up to no good.  But she'd have to explain, By calling myself Treason, it's a sort of test.  The response to it has proven to be a pretty good way to judge what I might expect from a person.  She seemed to think it was incredibly amusing -- sort of like a twisted version of uh.. Aerasha or whatever.  She just seemed off.  And since this is about an ongoing thread, pretend this is also where Treason explains whatever happens in the next few posts in it since the thread's getting to kind of a tipping point maybe!  Either way.  Wouldn't trust them.  They might not cause trouble but I'd rather not give them a chance.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 06, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 06, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 07, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 08, 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 01:36 PM