Lost Creek Hollow i'm not, what you think you can see
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Shrug.  I don't know.  What do you like to do?  I'm sure there's something that's more for your own good than others'.  Personally, Treason would just head off on her own and do something greedy.  Go catch something she knew she wouldn't share.  Maybe cause some trouble, because that was always fun.  Go ruin a coyote's day.  Or just do absolutely nothing and say screw it to being productive.  Sparring would be nice, but that required someone else to cooperate, and people often didn't want to cooperate.

Though yeah, there was her opportunity to be amused.  Treason continued wryly, slowly looking back his way just to see if he'd have the look of annoyance she was expecting, I don't know if it would necessarily qualify as for you but there's the fact you're now definitely the pack's most eligible bachelor.  I'm sure that'll come with all sorts of trouble you can't avoid.  If Seabreeze was kind of a gold digger (which since she went from having a beta's pups to apparently was leading a pack, Treason had to assume was the case), then certainly a few more would appear out of nowhere hoping for their own little chance of glory now that he was an alpha.  It might almost be amusing to watch if she wasn't afraid someone might be successful and pass her in rank.  You could add another one or two to your ex collection before having to worry about pups.  The fact she said this last part pretty brightly (for her) was an obvious sarcastic clue.  Not to mention, she was taking a few leaps in logic here, but he was the one who'd brought up that he had exes, plural, when it was Seabreeze plus one other from Moonspear.

Sure it could backfire, but honestly she'd rather deal with an angry person than one moping around so much.  Angry could be entertaining too.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 04, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 06, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 06, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 07, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 08, 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Arbiter - November 09, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: i'm not, what you think you can see - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 01:36 PM