Blacktail Deer Plateau rage, rage
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
All Welcome 
@Liri -- I have no idea what I'm doing or what Grezig is doing. I just wanna see how Liri would react, mostly. No spar/fight has to occur here or at any time. This is NOT a real rank challenege or anything like that. This is just Grezig trying to release anger in the only way she knows how. Anyone is welcome to join this thread, but the main characters will be Liri and Grezig so I will skip others in post order if others join.

Grezig paced and thought and paced some more. This crazy obsession with Liri was not healthy. The weird part was that her anger didn’t even seem to have anything to do with Kavik anymore. It was just… general anger about her strange relationship to Liri in general. They were once friends—or something. And now… Grezig sighed and shook her head, turning to continue pacing. It was a dominance thing. Grezig knew that now. Here was the problem: Grezig had been raised in a pack in which any sort of squabble was solved with a spar. The winner won and the loser lost—obviously. So if Grezig were in her natal pack still, and she’d wanted someone else’s mate—a situation she never thought she’d find herself in—she would have simply fought Liri over Kavik.

It was stupid. It was ridiculous. But the lack of a spar had created so much pent up emotion and energy that it made Grezig want to slam her head into a rock over and over again just to release it. Despite all of her amazing strides in communication, she was still inherently a physical being. She solved problems with action, not words. And clearly, words had done nothing to solve this problem. What did she want to do? Fight Liri? She didn’t want to kill Liri, or even really harm her. Those fleeting thoughts had come and gone so quickly. It was just that her emotions were stuck in her body and she didn’t know how to release them.

She continued pacing, her steps turning to stomps, her breathing heavier. Her vision tunneled and she thought of nothing for a while. Just the action of pacing. Eventually, when her mind came back to her, she wondered, would Liri even accept a spar, especially with her bad leg? And what would that accomplish? Even if no real harm was done and Liri won, Kavik would probably hate Grezig for fighting Liri in the first place.

She couldn’t think about it anymore. In desperation, she threw her head back and let out a wild call, demanding Liri’s attention. She guessed she would see how this went.
Messages In This Thread
rage, rage - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: rage, rage - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Siege - November 07, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Síff - November 07, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: rage, rage - by RIP Grezig - November 07, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Siege - November 07, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: rage, rage - by Minori - November 09, 2018, 02:54 PM