Coconut Grove I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
govinda smiled wickedly, though his eyes were still kind. you crack it open on a rock. takes some practice, he said. then you suck the milk out of it. like a giant, round, hairy teat. he thought that teats were perhaps more appealing--but coconuts weren't bad.

but he was less interested in coconuts and more interested in her story, particularly in the range of emotions that seemed to go with it. his smile stuck around, but it faded into something more sympathetic. the bloodoath didn't seem like a group that was very welcoming in the first place; perhaps it had been best for her to move on, even if not by choice?

i'm sorry to hear that, govinda murmured, shaking his head. it's their loss, anyway. always remember that. especially since the revelation that engel had not, in fact, harmed sorrel marie, he felt very opposed to any sort of banishments for offenses less than the very worst. he didn't fault grayday for the decision, but god, so much had gone wrong. . .
Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 20, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 28, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - December 01, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - December 05, 2018, 09:49 PM