Emberflame Ridge i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
she was quite informative, this one. loose with her tongue and trusting with her body. stigmata held her tightly in his gaze and felt himself grow interested - involved, suddenly - in who this wolf truly was and how she could benefit him. he was careful to glance wherever she motioned, making mental note of each generous piece of information she gave him, but his sights always lingered on her; prying and unreadable.

at her last words, stigmata blinked at the sandy sprite, and then furrowed his brow. "i would do no such thing, and i cannot begin to fathom why you would even allow it, let alone invite it," he said a little tartly, beginning to wonder what it was about her that was still so enchanting. she was clearly insane.

she vaguely explained the foundation of her pack and the philosophies behind it, but stigmata was left wary of an alliance with such open wolves. they parted ways cordially, but with little understanding of one another.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that - by Stigmata - December 15, 2018, 06:50 PM