Firestone Hot Springs I saw you standing there and I knew
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

He took a step back as her tone changed, this was about business. No longer affection or family; or was it?
She was only now forming a pack? That must be the reason her scent eastwards was different; it was because she was in a pack. His head tilted and ears splayed slightly, of course, he'd join her. He'd came her to find her, his very intention was to join her. His tail wavered softly again, happy to invited. He knew she'd have high expectations of her, and would always do his best. 

His eyes closed slowly and briefly before he nodded, releasing a sigh of tension he didn't realise he'd been holding. He was fortunate and well-timed it seemed, in return of her kindness he verbally agreed, just to confirm to the both of them:  "Of course, Sister." 
And he smiled, at last finding the light to spark a happiness; and to make a new chapter. One where he could leave the disheveled barbarian behind.

172 words

|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - November 22, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 02, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: I saw you standing there and I knew - by RIP Grezig - December 06, 2018, 03:11 PM