Stone Circle rest in pepperonis
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
oh her side is injured, my bad xD, but she was kicked in the side by a bison during a hunt

Vespera found it to be harder and harder to breathe, and her panting was getting faster and faster with her tongue moving up and down in a quick fashion. She saw a shadow loom over her as she slowly moved her head up to see who it was. Vespera's eyes felt heavy but she widened her gaze as she saw the wolf had many scars on him, while she did see him before at a meeting but she never really got a good look at him personally. When the wolf had asked her if she was alright, Vespera tried to cover her up her injury with her tail, but even that was hard to move. The female looked at the male with an awkward smile but she could hide the exhaustion of her expression, "who me? Oh uh, yea... I'm... fine..." The female panted with almost every word she tried to say to the male, and she figured it was becoming more clear that something was wrong with her.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
rest in pepperonis - by Alarian - November 23, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: rest in pepperonis - by Vespera - November 23, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: rest in pepperonis - by Alarian - December 04, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: rest in pepperonis - by Vespera - December 07, 2018, 10:44 AM