Whitefish River I'm done for, it's over, I'm through
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

He heard him before he smelt him, darting sideways, head still lowered to the fish defensively, his eyes settled on a man. He was almost orange in colour and had an inquisitive expression; if one cared to look they may notice other features about it that may him seem handsome. But to Derg, this stranger wasn't much so. 
Dingo.

That was what he was reminded of when he looked over the stranger, cunning and devious and looking for food. That was the extent of his knowledge of the animal, but this stranger smelt like wolf and had the build of one. Strange, perhaps a bastard then.

Derg's tail was raised above his hips and he kept his head low as he studied the man. Both were yet to make a move. Well, there was no point standing and doing nothing. Derg lifted his head slightly and canted his head, taking a step forward to the man. His ears tilted, watching for others whom may be with him. He drew closer, stopping just a few steps away and quietly chuffed in greeting. He felt no need for words at this point, so he merely tilted his head to the river in a suggestion of learning. From the dingo-wolf's comment, he did not know how to fish. Derg was patient, and he found pride in teaching, especially when it came to use of one.

236 words​
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
I'm done for, it's over, I'm through - by Derg - November 25, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: I'm done for, it's over, I'm through - by Dingo - November 25, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm done for, it's over, I'm through - by Derg - November 25, 2018, 05:09 PM