Dragoncrest Cliffs I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The chuff of another from between the foliage brings Dacio to a halt, and he was momentarily drawn from the darkness of his thoughts. A charcoal ear canted in the direction the noise had come from and his pastel gaze was quick to follow. He blinked toward the dark figure, and lowered himself considerably as he recognised who had called to him.

His tail swept low, twitching nervously between his dark hocks. Eyes were averted, shifting from the leader's obsidian features to linger on her lower limbs, as his own tongue flicked between his lips to trace his upper lip. Dacio had been too young to really recall Heda from before she left for battle, but she is precisely as intimidating as he imagined she'd be.

He remained silent before her, unsure if she simply intended to exchange greeting in passing or if she wished to engage him further.

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 01, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 01, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 03, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 05, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 09, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: I knew not to trust, yet I had no choice. - by Antumbra - December 15, 2018, 11:21 AM