Blacktail Deer Plateau the birds and the bees, they are wise to the lies
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
o m g I'm sorry. I guess I didn't realize it was my turn.

The stranger informed him that her name was Myrren, stating that his lovely beta had already been telling her about the plateau. He offered a small smile to Ruenna at the comment but otherwise kept his attention on the dark female in front of them. She continued, detailing the skills that would make her valuable to the pack. Just being a hunter was enough for him, but the fact that she also had plant knowledge was a great plus. 

He nodded his head in agreement with Ruenna's comment. Yes, they are, the alpha added. If you'd like to stay, you are welcome to. He dipped his head before stepping back a little to let her cross the borders. Some might think Kavik let wolves into the pack too easily, but he didn't see the logic in turning away capable wolves. Maybe some lied about their skills, but time would tell if that was the case; he always took people at their word until they gave him a reason not to trust them. 

I can give you a tour if you'd like, he started to say. Unless, of course, you'd like one from Ruenna instead? he inquired with a raise of his inky eyebrow.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: the birds and the bees, they are wise to the lies - by RIP Kavik - December 11, 2018, 01:00 PM