Blackfeather Woods Sinking your nails in my heart
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
It's fine! I thought I'd have him finally wander off unless you wanted to pose something else to him, I don't mind either way!

He kept a level stare trained on the Tundrian. His fur bristled and his tail stiffened, like hell would there be poison upon the rotten corpse. Who would bother? But... it would explain te volume of corpses littering the area. Their deaths induced by bane-laced meat. He gave up his name in the same, raw voice. If only to have someone hear it from his lips one last time, if he did or did not die from a 'poison' that may or may not be on the corpse. 
"Derg."

His dark eyes watched for the reaction. Waited to relish in the pain and horror he could see twisting in the man's pupils but...Derg wasn't at home. He wasn't where people remembered his sadistic rituals performed to dictate power over others.
He wouldn't be satisfied here, and that disappointed him.
In those moments he stood, waiting for a name to slip in that voice of mist, just so he knew what kind of man dwelled in the darkness before him.

After several heartbeats, he turned, not wanting to give the man the satisfaction of the supposed death to come. He'd found Grezig, he didn't care if he died not. She was safe and stable, his other siblings, whom he cared less for, were here too. But he cast another sly and twisted grin back to the silvered shadow as if he could pass the foreboding words back to him.

276 ​words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 03, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 04, 2018, 04:46 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 08, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2018, 01:05 PM