Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
Finley frowned as she trudged across the territory in a lazy, meandering path across the line of trees that bordered the lake. They had been living at the Plateau for months now and she had yet to settle into any sort of daily routine. Sure, there was the waking up and taking a piss part, but then there was just a whole lot of empty space until she finally got to the part where she went to sleep again.

On one hand, it was kind of nice to not have every minute of every day planned out. On the other, she was hella freaking bored most of the time. It didn't help that many of her usual pastimes were no longer allowed considering the heaps of children she needed to keep herself alive for. And even the more mundane ones like hunting and exploring felt too far out of her reach what with her hip protesting her activities more and more as time went on.

Heaving a sigh, Fin decided stopped to drop down onto the wide, flat surface of a rock that protruded from the ground near the shoreline. She flopped onto her stomach and shut her eyes, considering that she may as well just sleep some more since she couldn't really do the pack much else good.

Messages In This Thread
last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Finley - December 02, 2018, 07:47 PM