Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Pretty sure she's in, so... :B

It wasn't the caldera and it wasn't the cliffs. Although Wildfire ached for each of these places—hell, there was part of her that sometimes still yearned for Sleeping Dragon—the notion of exploring the plateau appealed to the scout within her. It was also a way to keep busy, right along with catching up with everyone. She hadn't felt on the verge of a nuclear meltdown since leaving Drageda but that didn't mean Wildfire didn't still suffer plenty over everything lost to her.

Today's meandering drew her toward the lake, which appeared frozen. There were some large rocks positioned along the shoreline like chaise lounges. From a distance, it appeared that one of these rocks was moving. Puzzled, Wildfire ranged closer and saw, with a little leap of her heart, that it was Finley. Her step hastened, petite red paws carrying her toward the rocky ledge thrust into the frozen water like the prow of a sunken ship.

"Aunt Flea," she whispered, ducking her head to rub her cheek against her godmother's.
Messages In This Thread
RE: last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Wildfire - December 02, 2018, 09:27 PM