Heron Lake Plateau last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Wildfire picked up on one theme in particular out of all that Fin had said, and while she felt a little gipped out of getting to gush on and on about her adorable little grandbabies, she was content to elaborate.

"Well, after everything that went down with Blackfeather, a couple months went by and we found out they just moved right on back in," she explained, "Elwood and I had stepped down and given the Caldera to Towhee at that point and she decided to move the pack in order to avoid more conflict."

Which had probably been smart in the end, though Fin was stupidly hopeful that maybe enough time had passed that they could go back without facing that risk again. If Blackfeather's memory was short enough that they would forget they'd been defeated by their neighbors and move back in after only a few short weeks, then it had to be short enough for them to forget they were enemies in the first place, right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: last night i had a dream that i was brushing a horse. - by Finley - December 09, 2018, 02:32 PM