Blackfeather Woods and then my blood rushed to my face
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
no prob!

it was strange to relmyna that there were wolves who did not believe in gods. for herself, the listener could recall no time before mephala and sithis — they had guided her since she had awakened in blackfeather once more. it was through them she had been granted memories piecing together the creature she had been before, given her the knowledge of her first child. relmyna knew she would be forever unable to forsake them.
yes, the ageing wolf answered, with a fond glance toward the altar. the spirits of this place are why i bear the title listener; they speak, and i am their mouthpiece. well, relmyna added, bemused, in a way. whatever had stolen her tongue, she still did not know, but there was comfort in that even.
i think we do not seek help unless we need it, the woman went on, looking to tundra now. and most of us never ask for it, even when we do.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Tundra - January 05, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: and then my blood rushed to my face - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:36 PM