Jade Fern Grove am i more than you bargained for yet?
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Much to his disliking, Alarian left to hunt for him. He didn't need him to do that--except he was kind of hungry. He thought it had to have been days since he last ate, and the combination of exhaustion and blood-loss had taken a toll on his energy stores. So, reluctantly, he kept his mouth shut and lied down to rest while his companion left to find food.

When he returned with the rabbit, he couldn't even think of a snarky retort to his old lady comment over the tempting aroma of the meal. Without any words, the beast reached over and snatched the gift, tearing into it and scarfing down the meat in record time. When he was done, he looked up, suddenly aware of the other man again. Thanks, he said first, licking bits of the creature from his lips. I'm afraid I didn't leave any for you, he said next, apology clear in his voice. He was probably hungry too, and Midar had only thought of himself as usual.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 10, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Midar - December 11, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: am i more than you bargained for yet? - by Alarian - January 08, 2019, 06:45 PM