Firefly Ravine occasionally glancing up through the rain
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
<3

His sister backed up the girl's story and Colt turned his attention to her, gratefully.  She made a farewell, but it was hardly warm.  Understandable.  The trip hadn't exactly been one of friends, mutual interest aside.

Still, Colt couldn't let her just go.  Thank you, he said, and the sincerity in his tone was undeniable.  As far as he was concerned, the hatchet was buried.  He had no hatred left for blackfeather, and hadn't for a long time.  This was all he said, though.  There wasn't much else he could do for her, aside from watch her go.

Then he turned back, giving his sister another embrace.  Tegan is fine, he said, his voice tightening.  I... they didn't tell me.  I searched for weeks, but I didn't know where you were.  And when she said she knew and that you were taken, I had to come after you. He'd been the only one.  No other plans had even been made, nothing said as far as he knew.  It was like none of them had even cared.

Perhaps all of this was for the best, in the end.
Messages In This Thread
occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Colt RIP - December 10, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Fire - December 12, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Maegi - December 12, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Colt RIP - December 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Fire - December 16, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: occasionally glancing up through the rain - by Colt RIP - December 17, 2018, 10:51 PM