Heron Lake Plateau And ain't it always the way
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
last night. first time. tegan was glad this wasn't the first time this happened... i mean, no he didn't enjoy that it was a continuous thing, but it was familiar now. as much as it sucked, tegan at least understood it. niamh was probably way confused, and that made tegan feel bad. he didn't know how to help.

and then she said it sounded horrible and blah blah blah. yeah, duh it sounded horrible. tegan hadn't really told bat all the horrific details of it-- niamh had gotten more but not the whole thing... but, there wasn't really anything to be done about it. like, how to fix? i d k. and then he nodded. "yeah... i don't get them when she's there," he said, and then realized how fucking bitchass corny that said and added, "i sleep with mom a lot too." ah fuck, that was waaaayyyy worse. his face screwed up. "don't repeat that or i'll kick your teeth in," he warned, but a stupid-ass smirk crowned his muzzle, "mom doesn't know why, i just told her i'm cold."

niamh moved in for an embrace, something tegan actually hadn't expected at all. maybe she did it more for her than she did for him... but he kind of appreciated it. he needed it. and, unfortunately, tegan felt an familiar heat rise through him-- the same one that he got whenever he looked at that smoking hot babe from moonspear. it was actually kind of shocking-- since it was seriously not the time for this-- and beyond that, he'd never actually felt this kinda thing for niamh. maybe this was the reason he avoided her so heavily, cause secretly he knew and wanted to completely avoid the inevitable. but it was inevitable. and, great, now it was attached to a fuckin vulnerable moment in his life. great! fuck. shit. bitch. tegan repressed the emotion entirely. pressing his nose into her neck as she murmured something about them being okay.

"you can come stay with us," he offered, for some stupid ass reason, "if you ever need to." maybe it'd help her too, regardless of anything else.
Messages In This Thread
And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 13, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 15, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 15, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by Tegan - December 16, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: And ain't it always the way - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 03:00 PM