Wapun Meadow “So watch my chest heave, as this last breath leaves me.”
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
OOF, her mind was smushed by such suggestive reply. How close would she have to be to feel safer to Mr. Soltero, here?Rather than backing away from that subject like she had previously planned, she embraced it. “Like piggy-back-ride close?” Her voice lilted up with her question, her own cheeky grin unfolding from dark lips. It was meant to be a joke, but she didn’t exactly say who had to be on top.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry,” she outright apologized. “I mean like breeding season, and stuff, heat-  like female chemicals and things are kicking up-“ her rambling began. “Er, just ignore me, Tero.”

She was so busy chastising herself for being so forward. To make friends, you didn’t invite them to fuck. Her plots were already backfiring before they even took root. “Actually, don’t ignore me,” she changed her polypolar mind yet again. She had to learn either way, and if it were to be a main staple of food here-“Can you show me the fishing bit? I’m actually terrible at fishing. Coming up with tactics for taking down big game, easy enough, but getting a little thing out of water that moves so fast is harder than I thought it was.” As they made it across the hazardous and cold liquid snake, Shaara tried to take in a bit more of her surroundings without actually enacting on the ‘distance’ thing she flirted about. And she had made herself as awkward as anyone could dream right to the guy who was inviting her into his family’s lands.

Could it get any better?
Messages In This Thread