Stone Circle Another Girl
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The young female's fur prickled a little, the sound of innocence in Aerasha's voice really didn't sit well with her, but she restrained herself from jumping up and stomping away. She had to endure this. But what was really setting her off was that Aerasha was hitting every point about her mood perfectly, she felt backed into a corner and she really wasn't the type to open up to people she barely knows right away, that's why she puts up a snarky persona. Vespera swished her tail a little and she kept a hard stare at Aerasha, she was acting so sweetly, and Vespera just so badly wanted to paw her in the face with her large front feet but she couldn't. Though she began to curl her front toes inward as though she was clenching a fist, but she just flared her nose and snorted, "being sad is just tiring, if I was sad, the feeling would have passed long before you had arrived," Vespera had stated firmly with adding heavy snark in her statement, trying to get her point across and drilling that idea into the female's skull. But the female didn't stop there, she just went on and on about how people felt about her, and this wasn't really settling  for Vespera, "I honestly could care less if others were upset at the fact that I thought so little of them, and if they do it to me, then it is justifiable for me to do it to them, plain and simple." The young female snorted once more, she wasn't really in the mood for mind games with Aerasha, and she really wasn't about to give into them either.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Another Girl - by Vespera - December 17, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: Another Girl - by Aerasha - December 17, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Another Girl - by Vespera - December 19, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Another Girl - by Aerasha - December 21, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Another Girl - by Vespera - December 22, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: Another Girl - by Aerasha - December 23, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Another Girl - by Vespera - December 29, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Another Girl - by Aerasha - December 29, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Another Girl - by Vespera - January 04, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: Another Girl - by Aerasha - January 06, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Another Girl - by Vespera - January 15, 2019, 09:13 AM