Heron Lake Plateau Steady hands just take the wheel
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Aside from the concerns Finley raised, neither one seemed to have any qualms about her idea. As a matter of fact, Elwood said it sounded like a good plan. Wildfire's heart fluttered in her chest like a bird. When his mate agreed with him, it burst into fire. A huge smile bloomed on the redhead's face, her chestnut eyes going wide (and a little watery, of course) as she realized her plan wasn't as outrageous as she'd imagined. It couldn't be, not if her godparents vouched for it.

Her aunt had a couple more questions, which Wildfire was eager to answer. "Not as far as I know. If we run into any issues staking a claim in the copse, I'm sure there's somewhere else around here." Was she trembling? She was literally thrumming as she realized she was talking as if it was not a question of if but rather when, not just a maybe but a probably. Her godparents were backing her. Supposing her sister and brother-in-law didn't shoot her down, she was really going to do this!

"I've thought about that," Wildfire added in response to Finley's other inquiry, "and I think we'd be okay. I'm pretty confident that I could support all three of us, if I needed, but Kiwi's a hunter too, with lots of promise. I know there's got to be a good variety of game in the copse, else I wouldn't even be considering it." She paused, lips pursed, and decided to voice a thought she'd of course had during all her pondering about this very subject. "I don't want to steal able bodies from the Redhawks ranks but it might make sense for a few to go with us, considering the crowding issue. I can't imagine @Buckshot would stay without us, so that's at least one other. And I'd love for Bat to come. And then maybe..." But Wildfire didn't want to be selfish, so she stopped there, though there was a glimmer in her eye as she gazed at her aunt and uncle.
Messages In This Thread
Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 17, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 17, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 17, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 18, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 18, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Elwood - December 18, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Finley - December 20, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Wildfire - December 20, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: Steady hands just take the wheel - by Elwood - December 30, 2018, 10:00 PM