Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the savage should have cared more – he should have been filled with far more anger than he was, and ready to show it to the wolves who roamed the cliffs like pompous kings and queens. he should have been fearful of the premise of war. the truth was, the boy did not feel much of anything save for the numbness that life had offered him after his father's death. he understood the idea that there would come a time when all of the others around him would cease to exist. more than this, illidan understood that it would happen to him, as well. death was the only thing that was guaranteed.

so, when the wolves arrived to defend their territory, he did not seem to be stirred by them. the sharp yellow of his gaze swept from side to side, peering into the faces of the strangers he knew next to nothing about. he wondered if kavik and liri would have been proud of him then. he did not think that they would understand. with a twinge of his heart, illidan did not even think that they would have accepted him if they knew what he had marched off to do. he was nothing but a boy facing a war that he had very little business in.

with a quick glance over his shoulder, the wildling caught the eye of firefly and offered a ghostly little smile of encouragement. he was grateful that the sun-touched male was there. when he swept his gaze back, he saw the look on wyatt's face, and just happened to catch the drizzle of piss that had escaped down his leg. they were all just children, weren't they? they were children and they were doomed to die on the cliffs. illidan clenched his jaw against the thought before he readied himself for the thieves and bastards. his lip peeled to reveal sharp canines, but he did not dart forward – not yet. he waited to see if they would come to him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Illidan - December 19, 2018, 06:44 PM