Lost Creek Hollow fuck this shit
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance did not flinch at the stone-cold stare that laurel shot his way. his face remained the same. he had given indra no reason to stay. he had not begged her, had not guilted her... he hadn't even asked her. he understood, he did. just because he didn't agree and didn't want to understand didn't mean that he didn't understand. he did. it hurt all the same, and laurel had no right to blame him now

"don't apologize, indra," he said gently, but not as quickly as laurel could shoot out her own defense, making terance feel like his would come across as insincere. he tried again, "i understand, i would never hold this against you. i will be here when you return." he hoped they would return-- assumed. terance would always have a soft spot for indra-- he felt that he could relate to her on levels that he couldn't relate to with other wolves. but, oh, what did it matter? judging only by laurel's sharp looks and comments, terance figured this would be the last he truly saw of them. until they came to collect the children, and then laurel dragged them somewhere else. 

insert a thing i want marten to do in which terance is quiet for. 

"of course, laurel," he said, voice still gentle-- a little dense after marten's outburst-- though his mind reeled with ways he could force laurel out without ridding himself of indra. he couldn't think of any ways that wouldn't be cruel to indra, and so he wouldn't ever bring such to fruit. still, he couldn't imagine they'd stay long after returning. if they ever did.
Messages In This Thread
fuck this shit - by Laurel - December 18, 2018, 09:48 AM
RE: fuck this shit - by Indra - December 18, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: fuck this shit - by Laurel - December 18, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: fuck this shit - by Terance - December 18, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: fuck this shit - by Indra - December 18, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: fuck this shit - by Laurel - December 19, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: fuck this shit - by Terance - December 19, 2018, 10:01 AM
RE: fuck this shit - by Marten - December 19, 2018, 10:08 AM
RE: fuck this shit - by Indra - December 19, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: fuck this shit - by Laurel - December 20, 2018, 02:41 AM
RE: fuck this shit - by Terance - December 20, 2018, 09:54 AM