Lone Star Mountain We rise and we fall
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
the ironwraith found himself charmed by his first sight of a vulnerable - dare he think, sentimental - side of takiyok. a side of the snow queen that ventured to want her own things and reveal them in candor to a wolf not her kin. he was not surprised that she wanted the things he offered, but he was taken aback by her shy admission of it. he watched her carefully and tried not to appear too trusting of her words; though in truth he knew her to be of the most upstanding sort, and it was almost the entire reason he didn't need any promises from her.

for whether she stayed or not, takiyok would be a superior ally to them - by herself or with others - and he could bank on her if he needed to. stigmata snorted at the suggestion he would turn back on his word, and could not fathom a reason why he would. "one day you will stop doubting me," he sassed her, frowning. "and then maybe you will find me good for something."

takiyok seemed suddenly to be in higher spirits, and stigmata began to wag his tail to reflect the rising mood. "i would expect nothing less of you, of course," he praised, rather eager to see her jostle for her position in non-familial ranks. "in fact, i look forward to it." he looked down at the herd whilst rising to his paws and giving his long frame a shuddering stretch. relaxed, and tail swishing low at his hocks, he turned to takiyok again. "so are you with me, then? will we make these mountains ours?" he asked, a little expectant; a little hopeful.
Messages In This Thread
We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 29, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 29, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 30, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - December 31, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: We rise and we fall - by Takiyok - January 01, 2019, 01:05 AM