Sun Mote Copse 'Cause I know a place where the sun is always shinin'
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She finally spotted her upriver, her pale coat blending into the backdrop of snowy forest quite effectively. Wildfire kicked up her heels and loped in her direction, intending to brake to a stop a few yards from Sequoia. Instead, she slipped on some slush and blew out her right leg, causing her to pitch forward and land hard on her shoulder blade with a loud, "Oof!"

It was more jarring than painful. Wildfire sucked in a breath through her teeth, then gingerly rearranged her limbs and rose, shooting the youth a sheepish smile. "It's been a while since I took a spill like that," she said, arching her neck to groom some frost and a smear of mud from her red fur before facing Sequoia again.

"I wanted to ask you something. Instead of having commanders or Alphas, we're going to have Sovereigns. Well, just one to start: me. Then there'll be two Regent positions—second-in-commands—and then four Honoree spots meant for retired leaders or leaders-in-training." She paused to take a breath and let Sequoia digest that before getting to the point. "I've offered Kiwi one of the Honoree ranks and I'd like to offer one to you as well. When you're at least a year, you'll be in the running for a Regent spot for sure, as long as you keep doing what you're doing... especially if you keep working on your ambassadorship."
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I know a place where the sun is always shinin' - by Wildfire - January 01, 2019, 09:23 PM