Arrow Lake first confluence
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
stigmata, who before had been standing rather casually, perked up slightly as he detected amsu's hesitance to bring up whatever it was that fluttered in his breast; and as the wolf told him at length, the general could understand the male's apprehension. he knew where the canyon was, and though as a dark-backed wolf he wasn't partial to such places himself, it was in his realm, and useful or not amsu sought to take ownership of something that stigmata thought already belonged to him.

at least he'd had the decency to ask. and the general didn't see much worth to the canyon himself...

sandraudiga had already made up his mind, but without a change in expression or looking away from the imploring sun-seeker at his doorstep, he quietly beckoned "@Ketzia," and flicked a tail to draw her closer. "what would you make of all this?" he asked her to weigh in on the stranger's request, still observing amsu in the process. "mind you, i have only met amsu once before now, and though i think him to be a rather kind and honorable sort of wolf, fit for diaspora even, i cannot speak on him with any actual certainty." she would need all the facts, if herself, if he wanted her honest opinion.
Messages In This Thread
first confluence - by Amsu - January 02, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: first confluence - by Ketzia - January 02, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: first confluence - by Stigmata - January 07, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: first confluence - by Amsu - January 15, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: first confluence - by Ketzia - January 19, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: first confluence - by Stigmata - January 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: first confluence - by Amsu - January 23, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: first confluence - by Stigmata - January 23, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: first confluence - by Ketzia - January 23, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: first confluence - by Amsu - January 25, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: first confluence - by Stigmata - February 04, 2019, 07:14 PM