Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
All things considered, right now Treason was probably pretty easy to read.  She was calm and content, even though more specific words would probably just seem weird applied to her. Treason's usual intensity had faded to a low burn, which might almost make her seem normal, but really she never quite was. Still, that might surprise him.

Her head lolled to one side on her paws as she just watched Terance out of the corner of her eye as she collected her thoughts and started to sort through them.  She'd enjoyed it, regardless of whether or not she was actually expecting to. Obviously though not as consequence-laden as it might have been in a few months, it still had the chance of changing things somewhat so she had to wonder if it would.

And honestly, she hadn't expected this to have been Terance's way to get her name out of her.  She'd expected something much more safe and mundane.  At his words, Treason smirked again.  Oh, there's more? she mused jokingly, moving so she could nose at the corner of his jaw, nestling her head there whether he liked it or not.  Right now she didn't mind the closeness.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 18, 2019, 03:39 PM