Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Either way, she was now a lot less concerned about several things.  Not totally thinking something couldn't go horribly wrong and leave her in the lurch, but just... Less so.  It was probably a secondary reason for why she was positively serene now in comparison to usual -- booting a pile of uncertainty into the fire would do that.  That plus the romp they'd just had obviously didn't hurt either.

On Treason's side of the equation, she didn't much care.  If Terance was adamant about not doing any actual relationship-type thing, she was okay with that as long as he kept to his word.  After all, Treason didn't think she'd get wrapped up in any sort of one-sided thing, that just wasn't her.  Of course, who knew if that would remain true, it's not like she'd really cared about romance in either of her years of life, so maybe she was secretly an idiot.  And if he changed his mind?  That bridge would be crossed when it appeared, but as long as she got what she wanted, then it didn't seem like a big deal.

She took his words at face value, Mm.  Good.  Impress me.  Treason preened at the patch of his fur that was basically right in front of her nose for a moment or two before stopping and tucking herself a little bit closer, not that there was exactly much space to begin with.  She closed her eyes and unless he kept talking, she probably would end up just dozing off.  It was late, and now probably the best choice -- kept her from ruining anything.  Though when Terance's tongue swept across her crown there was a quiet growl that was probably easier for him to feel than hear at this point.  Just a little Treason purr.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 18, 2019, 10:43 PM