Redtail Rise and in the gunslinger's mind, those words echoed: you dare not
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
her question surprised him. perhaps it was because her tone had changed very quickly. there was a new intensity to her words that he hadn't been expecting to hear. one ear swiveled atop his head as illidan averted his gaze away from her grey features and fixed his sights on the ground instead. he was not certain that he wished to share his life with a stranger. he was not certain that he even wished to confront his own trials and tribulations on his own. instead of declining, though, illidan breathed a quiet sigh and returned his gaze to her own.

“the beginning of my childhood was difficult. we lost our home. we were turned away by a pack because they believed new children would be a risk to their own blood... and then my brother disappeared,” he told her honestly. his tone was somber and his features became very tired. “i was too young, but it didn't stop me from going out to look for him. my father followed and lost his life. i must have been lucky because someone found me and gave me a home...” but it did not fully sound as though he believed his own fortune.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and in the gunslinger's mind, those words echoed: you dare not - by Illidan - April 23, 2019, 05:32 PM