Redtail Rise and in the gunslinger's mind, those words echoed: you dare not
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
i would really like to have another thread with these two someday <33

the dark-hooded young man would not have felt confident in himself if she had been verbal about her feelings on their conversation. it might have seemed humorous to him to think that someone thought themselves to be worse at speaking than he believed himself to be. it was not kind to laugh at the insecurities of others, though. the young ghost did not wish to disrupt the life of this woman anymore than he had. he was tired, anyway, and he felt as though he had occupied more than enough of her time.

illidan smiled softly at the mention of her family. “it’s good to have family close by,” he told her in a soft voice, thinking about his own relatives in that moment and fighting with the realization that he missed them. glancing back over his shoulder toward where he had come from, the wildling breathed a soft sigh. “sarah, i don’t want to take up much more of your day… but if you’re ever by the sea, send out a howl. i would be happy to share my home with you for a short moment,” illidan offered to her with a small bow.

with that, he bid her farewell and slipped away into the woods so that he could continue his hunt for kavik and liri.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and in the gunslinger's mind, those words echoed: you dare not - by Illidan - June 01, 2019, 03:36 PM