Dragoncrest Cliffs We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood
328 Posts
Ooc —
As it turns out, the writer of this post had assumed that Easy went by Easy now that her account was back to Easy. In reality Ephraim probably wouldn't know her name is Easy and would know her as Blackbear like everyone else, I think? Anyway, let's pretend he somehow knows both and with a start, he replied, Blackbear, I think? before turning his eyes downward. His ears remained focused on Vercingetorix throughout the Cheka's reassurance. It made him feel a little better inside, but that didn't show on his face.

All that showed there was remorse. How do you know I'll get better? he asked. It was a stupid question and he knew it the second it left his lips, but it was out there now. What if he was destined to be one of Drageda's worst fighters? It seemed plausible. After all, he was one of the smallest of their number. Size meant little, as any seasoned warrior would know, but Ephraim wasn't tried in battle enough to realize that his size could be an advantage against larger, slower opponents, even with the Cheka's tricks from their training.

Switching gears, the little coywolf let a dark frown descend over his features as he asked, why are we just letting them sit down there and recover? It was a question he'd wanted to ask for days after the fighting, but only now did it burst free of his restraint.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood - by Ephraim - February 08, 2019, 06:16 PM